html
Allah Give Me The Strength I Need
- Dapatkan link
- X
- Aplikasi Lainnya
Allah Give Me The Strength I Need. I believe in you oh allah and i know you have your own reasons for these to happen to me. Thank you allah for your beautiful blessings in my life.

My duas are with you my sister. Ya allah give me rizq. Give me the strength to hold on to the only thing that’s making sense right now.
The Biggest Is Problem Is Humans Focus So Hard On The Problem, On The Thing That Is Bad That We Forget About All The Good Things We Have In Our Lives And About How Much Power We Have To Change Our Own Lives.
Ya allah give me the strength to carry on. I believe in you oh allah and i know you have your own reasons for these to happen to me. May allah bless you with victory in this life and eternal life too.
Give Me The Strength To Hold On To The Only Thing That’s Making Sense Right Now.
Ya allah, i am only a human with sins bigger than any mountains visible to human eyes. Reinhold niebuhr > quotes > quotable quote. Ya allah, i know you are listening.
Ya Allah Give Me Strength And Patience Sabr At The Time Of Hardship Be Patient For What Was Written For You Was Written By Allah Who Is Greatest Of Writers Ya Allah Please Give Me Sabr And Ease My Trials Ya Allah Please Strengthen Me When I Am Weak And Give Me Sabr When I Am Facing Your Trial.
Allah’s plan for you is necessary and glorious. Contextual translation of ya allah please give me strength into arabic. I will leave my life in your hand of mercy.
May Allah Shower Peace And Blessings Upon The One Who Taught Us Them And May He Be Pleased.
Give me the strength to hold on to the only thing that’s making sense right now. أعطنى القوة, أعطنى القوه, أعطني القوة, امنحني الايمان. There is a voice in your head.
Allah Made Sure That I Had Strength.
Ya allah give me peace. O allah, truly i am weak so give me strength, truly i am abased so ennoble me, truly i am in need so provide for me.”[1] may allah give us the ability to read these words, for if he does it is a sign that he wants good for us and he will then surely give us what we are asking for. Ya allah give me sabr.
Komentar
Posting Komentar